Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Where is God Taking You?


Where is God taking you

Where is God taking you this year? Does 2014 provide you with opportunities? Do you see excitement in the future? or Disappointment?

These are questions we all ask as we enter a new year. They are questions of concern, anticipation, and wonderment. What does the new year hold for us? How will it impact our life? What about the church you belong to... is there a sense of new life among those gathered?

I read the following blog from "Living Lutheran" and it left me thinking about where God is taking me this year. What about you? Check out the link and let me know Where You See God Taking You this year.

http://www.elca.org/en/Living-Lutheran/Blogs/2014/01/140107b-Where-is-God-taking-you






1 comment:

  1. I see God taking me up a road I haven't traveled before with a lot of steep hills and sharp curves. Where does this road lead? Only He knows, but I look forward to the journey with Him in 2014!

    ReplyDelete