Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Something New

I'm doing something new... yes. I thought I would start a Blog to share some of my thoughts about life in general, and my life journey as I see it and as it happens. So... I will start the new year of 2012 with a Blog.

I haven't really done this before, but have often thought of doing it. I've never thought I had much to say, but I think I do... so I will opine about how I see things and hopefully you might take an interest in what I say.

In the coming days I will share about my life as an unemployed pastor (at least at the moment) (is a pastor ever unemployed?) and how I'm understanding what all that means, and how it has affected my life and faith. I will at times be pretty blunt, sarcastic, irreverant, and at times nasty. Mostly... I hope to be introspective, reflective, and honest about what I am observing and living through.

So my friends.... I hope ya'll will make a comment or two as I proceed with this new thing.

See you out on the Road.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dennis....I always knew you to "tell it like it is"! So....go for it! However...caution...do not burn bridges! LOL

    Blessings,
    Lynn Sanch

    ReplyDelete